We are currently looking for a highly motivated, creative individual to join our dynamic marketing team.
We have just successfully completed a rebranding and strive to continue to accelerate for growth in this global crop nutrient market. The successful candidate will report to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for the co-development and maintenance of all technical marketing materials for a variety of media, including videos, print ads, social media, launch packages, brochures, and tradeshows. This individual will work closely with sales, the head of creative, product development and regulatory affairs and provide leadership to ensure their portfolio goals are met, while supporting the company’s overall strategy and direction.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Bridge the gap between technical information and marketing messaging
• Ensure consistent and accurate company image through all product lines, promotional materials, and events
• Develop print, social and digital media plans
• Analyze and interpret field performance data to ensure proper product positioning
• Lead the organization and execution of staff and dealer training sessions
• Work closely with Sales and R&D on new product launches
• Work to align teams on product concepts, marketing direction and product campaigns
• Content creation
• Contribute with the maintenance of the company website, media assets and other relevant resources
• Monitor competitive products positioning and marketing activities
• Participate in continuously improving the customer experience
Qualifications and Skills
• A minimum of bachelors degree or equivalent in Agronomy, Crop Production, Soil Science, Plant Physiology, Ag Business, Agricultural Communications, or related areas
• A minimum of 5 years experience
• Experience in planning and execution of marketing initiatives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong understanding of agriculture, plant nutrition and crop protection
• Proven sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization and execution skills
• Ability to travel 20% of time
NutriAg offers an extremely competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits.
Full-time, permanent, Toronto
NutriAg will provide equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure barrier-free employment.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com