When it comes to disease control, individual products like copper and phosphite fungicides have been a staple for years. New, BluLogic™ fungicide breaks this mold. It's a next generation totally soluble, liquid copper-phosphite fungicide, unlike any other on the market. And it's officially registered for use in the US.
Copper – Group M1
Phosphite – Group 33
1-2 qt/ac depending on crop
Pre-harvest interval (PHI)
Botrytis in onions, fire blight in apples, powdery mildew in grapes, and more
Refer to the label for the full list of crops and diseases controlled.
The power of resilience.
BluLogic leverages Laminus™ technology, using a unique combination of copper and phosphite to enhance natural defense mechanisms to improve the crop's ability to withstand stressful conditions, leading to better quality crops and increased yields. More specifically, Laminus technology:
- Kick-starting antioxidant systems, which increases phytoalexin production.
- Reinforcing cell walls and defense responses.
- Increasing chlorophyll content and biomass
Fixed vs. Soluble copper fungicides.
Fixed copper fungicides (competitors)
- Contain a higher percentage of Cu
- Insoluble and often difficult to work with
- Copper hydroxide = 30% applied Cu
-~1% of that 30% Cu moves into the plant
- High risk for toxicity
- High cost per treatment
BluLogic soluble copper fungicide
- Contains a lower percentage of Cu
- Soluble and fully dissolved
- Copper carbonate = 1% applied copper
- ~100% of the Cu moves into the plant
- Low risk for phytotoxicity
- Cost effective
Visit getblulogic.com to learn more and to see if BluLogic is registered in your state.
*Registered for use in the United States only in select states.